Date(s) - 12/11/2019 - 13/11/2019
The New Zealand Software Association is thrilled to bring this 1.5 day workshop from Chasm Institute to Auckland. This is a rare opportunity to participate in a world class workshop that has helped businesses all over the world on the path to large scale growth.
Early Bird Offer!
$300 off for the first 10 Places
Geoffrey Moore’s seminal classic “Crossing the Chasm” has become known as the bible of high-tech marketing. Malcolm Gladwell says that “Crossing the Chasm is “likely the best business book ever.” Chasm Institute was formed by Geoffrey Moore and Mark Cavender. Its goal is to serve the needs of companies who seek to incorporate “chasm” theories and disciplines of marketing disruptive innovations into their business. These models provide a comprehensive framework from which to develop coherent and effective strategies. As a result, digital and high tech organizations can create more effective and aligned go-to-market programs.
The purpose of this program is to develop the knowledge and skills required to create and execute a strategy for “Crossing the Chasm”; This program includes materials and concepts contained in Geoffrey Moore’s latest book Crossing the Chasm, 3rd Edition: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers.
Who Should Attend
- Cross-functional teams from either intact business units or early-stage companies
- Product / marketing managers and their teams
- Sales managers and their teams
- Engineering managers and their teams
Topics and Agenda
- The Technology Adoption Lifecycle
- The High-Tech Market Development Model
- Developing a 9-point strategy for Crossing the Chasm
- The Four Gears of B2C or B2B2C marketing.
A more detailed description of the topics covered is available here.
Day One – Full Day
- Principles of high-tech marketing
- Creating an optimal strategic framework
- Building a winning market development strategy
Day Two – Half Day
- Workshops – building your market development strategy
- Putting it all together
Practical Application: What You Walk Away With
- A summary draft 9-point strategy for a chasm-crossing product that your company produces
- Templates for implementing strategy
For optimal value to your business, please consider registering two attendees from your organisation for this workshop.
|As Managing Director of Chasm Institute LLC, Mark has provided consulting and market strategy workshops for technology companies both large and small in the US, Europe and Asia / Pacific. He previously served in both sales and marketing management positions with leading enterprise software companies including Oracle, JD Edwards, and McCormack & Dodge.|
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting your booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept to the terms and conditions here
- Prices shown include catering, course materials, onsite parking, and GST
Early Bird Offer! $300 off for the first 10 Places
Pay by Credit Card
Total Cost per attendee via Credit Card: $2,228.70 (includes 2% processing fee
Pay by Bank Transfer
- Bank of New Zealand
- Account Number: 02-0192-0460641-00.
Please include the organisation name for your booking requests in the REFERENCE field. Your bookings will be confirmed as soon as your payment can be matched to your booking.