Date(s) - 12/11/2019 - 13/11/2019
There is one leap of faith all businesses have to make: “will customers adopt our new offering?” This is more than just convincing someone to buy what they’re selling. Once customers buy it, will they use it and realise the value? Understanding all those market adoption dynamics, and incorporating that knowledge into your plans, is how you can tackle this critical success factor for your business.
This is a highly effective workshop that links up the concepts from technology adoption behaviours, to market development models, to digital B2C and B2B2C marketing, all the way to go-to-market planning. In less than two days, attendees have the opportunity to learn and apply all the necessary elements to tackle the big question: how do we get customers to adopt our new offering?
Topics and Agenda
- The Technology Adoption Lifecycle
- The High-Tech Market Development Model
- Developing a 9-point strategy
- The Four Gears of B2C or B2B2C marketing.
- Go-to-Market planning
A more detailed description of the topics covered is available here.
Day One – Full Day
- Principles of high-tech marketing
- Creating an optimal strategic framework
- Building a winning market development strategy
Day Two – Half Day
- Workshops – building your market development strategy
- Putting it all together: Reviewing lessons, 9 Point Strategy, and examine marketing templates.
For optimal value to your business, please consider registering two or more attendees from your organisation for this workshop.
Facilitator: Mark Cavender
As Managing Director of Chasm Institute LLC, Mark has provided consulting and market strategy workshops for over 350 technology companies both large and small in the US, Europe and Asia / Pacific. He previously served in both sales and marketing management positions with leading enterprise software companies including Oracle, JD Edwards, and McCormack & Dodge.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting your booking request you acknowledge that you have read and accept to the terms and conditions here
- Prices shown include catering, course materials, onsite parking, and GST
Pay by Credit Card
If you have been granted a Regional Business Partner Network Voucher and have entered the details in the booking form, enter the Coupon Code NZTE50.
Total Cost per attendee via Credit Card: $1,950.00 excluding GST
Pay by Bank Transfer
- Bank of New Zealand
- Account Number: 02-0192-0460641-00.
Please include the organisation name for your booking requests in the REFERENCE field. Your bookings will be confirmed as soon as your payment can be matched to your booking.