Great news! The Crossing the Chasm and Escape Velocity workshops are now registered for Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz. Here are some details of the programme from the website:
The Capability Voucher Funding helps business owners by providing them with up to a 50% subsidy towards the cost of these workshops. This funding is available through the Regional Business Partner (RBP) Network who employ Growth Advisors to support business owners looking to grow and innovate.
If you are not already registered, you will need to register and meet with one of the RBP Growth Advisors to discuss your business. The Growth Advisors are looking to identify your management capabilities that could be addressed with these workshops. These workshops have been registered to address the following areas:
- Business Planning
- Managing Resources
- Governance (Crossing the Chasm Only)
- Capital Raising
If the Growth Advisor decides one of these workshops is appropriate, they will issue a Capability Voucher to your business. Please note:
- The value of vouchers issued will vary and they can be used to cover up to 50% of the cost (capped at $5000 p.a)
To access co-funding for registered training, a business must also meet the following criteria:
- Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner (ie: Growth Advisor)
- Have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees
- Are registered for GST in New Zealand
- Are operating in a commercial environment
- Are a privately owned businesses, or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
If you are interested in meeting with a Growth Advisor please register at www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz and a local Growth Advisor from your region will be in touch.